Firstly, we are open for business and we thank you for your support
The well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government and the World Health Organisation.
All our employees are being kept fully informed of current requirements and are undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of our daily work.
We are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak and have adopted the following measures:
During site visits
- We are social distancing and limiting contact with our customers
- We are wearing gloves and then disposing of them at the end of each visit
- We are conducting meetings using FaceTime or via a video link where possible
- We are offering to discuss all matters over the phone or via FaceTime once we have measured the loft
At our show home
- We are social distancing, maintaining a minimum of two metres distance
- We are regularly sanitising areas after contact with staff or customers
- We are arranging one customer visit at a time and disinfecting the show home after each visit
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is during times like this that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.